Rubik Cube 3 x 3 (5 x 5 x 5 cm)
Rubik's Cube. Rubik's Cube is a 3-D combination puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Ernő Rubik. ... On the original classic Rubik's Cube, each of the six faces was covered by nine stickers, each of one of six solid colours: white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow
Benefits Of Learning Rubik's Cube
- There are other not-so-obvious advantages to solving the Rubik's cube that will indirectly help your brain become sharper.
- For one, it betters your eye-hand coordination.
- It improves your concentration in general and ensures that you can process your thoughts faster.
- Magic cube to kill time at work, holiday or while waiting for anything
- Sharpen your brain or your children's
- Come with 7 stages instruction on how to solve the cube
Sayang BB House
No.37A Jalan BRP 6/12 Bukit Rahman Putra , Sungai Buloh
40160 Shah Alam , Selangor Malaysia
WhatsApp : 012-3965210