Earth Mama Organic Baby Baby Wash Sweet Orange (160 ml) (USA Brand)
Naturally Gentle Vanilla Orange 160 mL
This gentle, versatile liquid castile-based Earth Mama Organics Baby Sweet Orange Baby Wash is mild enough for delicate baby skin and hair, safe and effective for EVERY body. Made with organic botanicals like soothing organic Calendula, smells amazing with organic Sweet Orange essential oil. An effective baby shampoo and body wash, it’s so safe hospitals choose it for newborns’ first baths. Made without synthetic fragrance, foaming agents, sulfates, preservatives, or parabens. No antibacterial chemicals either. Just safe, detergent-free effective baby shampoo, body wash, and hand soap for your entire family.
Mama wants you to know: this is all natural castile soap, not a “no-tear” formula, please use with the self-foaming bottle and use extra care around your angel baby’s eyes!
- Safe, gentle liquid Calendula castile-based baby body wash & shampoo smells amazing with organic Vanilla and Sweet Orange essential oil
- Detergent free, non-toxic and made without synthetic fragrance, antibacterial chemicals, phthalates, parabens or harsh sulfates
- Versatile for all your DIY castile soap projects, economical too, each 160 mL bottle contains over 300 pumps
- Formulated by a Nurse Herbalist
- Hospital recommended
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Vegan and gluten-free
Contains: Organic Potassium cocoate, contains Organic Potassium olivate, Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice, Vanilla planifolia (organic vanilla) fruit extract, Citrus sinensis (organic sweet orange), Kosher Vegetable glycerin, Potassium citrate, Butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter, Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract.
Pump it out, lather it on, rinse it off for safe, gentle clean. Use with self-foaming pump bottle for best results.
Package Details :
Baby Face Wash 160ml - 1pc
Exp : Nov / 2021
Sayang BB House Online Store
No.36 Jalan BRP 6/13 Bukit Rahman Putra , Sungai Buloh
40160 , Selangor Malaysia
WhatsApp : 012 396 5210