Eatalian Express homemade fresh Mixed Vegetable Star is made from a combination of 10 different type of fresh vegetables, durum wheat semolina flour and water. The vegetables that we mixed are spinach, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, beetroot, sweet potato, tomato, red spinach, purple carrot and cauliflower.
Eatalian Express Homemade Mixed Vegetables Pasta contain 15.35 gram/servings of dietary fiber. Compare this to brown rice 3.5 gram/servings and wholewheat pasta 6 gram/servings. This pasta is ideal for weight management and overall health benefits as it has high vegetable fiber, low starch and sugar.
Durum wheat semolina plus vegetables gives you high content of protein, fiber & multivatimins. A very healthy carbohydrate as proven by MARDI certification on our product.
For information, Asian noodle DO NOT use durum wheat semolina. Instead they use normal wheat flour (bleached or unbleached). So although they may be shaped like an Italian pasta, in truth they are just noodle.
No added MSG, salt, colouring, preservatives or any other additives are used in all our pasta products.
- Ten (10) Fresh Vegetables (i.e Broccoli,Spinach,Purple Carrot,Beetroot,Pumpkin,Cauliflower,Red Cabbage,Carrot, tomato & Sweet Potato) and Durum Wheat Semolina.
Suggested Serving Size:
- Children 30-50 gm
- Adult 60-80gm
- Room Temperature: up to 6 month in an airtight Container
- Frozen: Last up to a year
- Keep Away From Direct Sunlight
- Stove Top:
- Place Directly into boiling water for 3-4 minute or until desire texture
- Stir until separated
- Drain and serve
- Water Flask:
- Place pasta into the flask
- Pour hot boiling water into the flask
- Closed the lid and let it rest for 8-10 minute
- Drain and serve
Sayang BB House
No.36 Jalan BRP 6/13 Bukit Rahman Putra , Sungai Buloh
40160 Shah Alam , Selangor Malaysia
WhatsApp : 012-3965210