Lunavie Prenatal & Postpartum Maternity Belt ( pregnant women Support belt )
Who is suitable for using this pregnancy maternity support belt band:
[ Features ]
- The fetus of pregnant woman is too large
- Malposition, outside help pregnant women by doctors after surgery righting
- Abdominal muscle soreness pregnant women/Belly sagging, prone to premature delivery and miscarriage in pregnant women
- Worry about sagging abdomen, affecting the postpartum resumption of pregnant women - Varicose veins and edema more serious for pregnant women
- Postpartum woman need to recovery or sharper slimming her body - Please noted that this item can be used not only as a pregnant support belly belt but also as a postpartum hip recovery belt
[ Size Chart ] SizeWaist
M 26" - 32"
L28" - 36"
XL30" - 38"
XXL32 - 41"
Can a Maternity Support Belt Solve Your Pregnancy Pains & Postpartum Recovery?
The last trimester of pregnancy is a time of preparation, some common pregnancy complaints, like hip, back and pelvic pain, can be helped by wearing a maternity support belt.
Do you need a maternity belt?
Maternity Support Belts are primarily used during pregnancy to improve comfort. “The normal hormones of pregnancy release your ligaments and relax your pelvic joints. While this is helpful for actually birthing your baby, the extra weight on the relaxed joints can cause pain in the hips, pubic bone and back.
The point of the maternity support belt is to stabilize the pelvis. It also helps if you have unhealed diastasis recti (the separation of abdominal muscles) from a previous pregnancy, which leads to hip and back pain when your belly expands, because the belt helps to pull the baby up and into the pelvis.
How do you choose a support belt?
Type of belt to choose
If you have pain in the pelvis or pubic bone try to get belt, you can wear low on your hips (some also have attachments that go right around the legs to support the perineum, like a girdle).
If you are looking for relief from back pain or just help to pull up the baby and give better support, you can get a belt that sits up a little higher on your belly.
For fabric wise if preferable to choose those more breathable and adjustable so can make you more comfort to wear in long hours and keep up your regular activities. Usually it advice to wear start from 2nd trimester onward. Di Paolo stresses that moving around, walking and exercising (at whatever intensity you and your health provider have deemed appropriate) are important for a healthy pregnancy and to improve post-partum recovery.
You may get a good Maternity Support Belt with a reasonable price from Lunavie, they provide variety of sizes to cater every mom’s needs.
Sayang BB House Online Store
No.36 Jalan BRP 6/13 Bukit Rahman Putra , Sungai Buloh
40160 , Selangor Malaysia